An increasing number of anecdotal reports imply an altered sense of smell in COVID-19. Following are links to several of these:
1. Lost Sense of Smell May Be Peculiar Clue to Coronavirus Infection
2. Doctors say loss of sense of smell might be Covid-19 symptom
3. Coronavirus: Jazz center Rudy Gobert says he lost his sense of smell due to COVID-19
4. Could Loss of Smell Be a Sign of COVID-19 Infection?
5. There’s An Unexpected Loss Of Smell And Taste In Coronavirus Patients
6. COVID-19 patients could show 'loss of smell'
7. Why coronavirus can make you lose your senses of taste and smell
8. Coronavirus: Loss of smell and taste could be new symptoms of COVID-19, say French scientists
9. Loss Of Sense Of Smell Among Iranians Coinciding With Coronavirus Epidemic
10. DEAN'S DREAD Dean Gaffney says he’s got coronavirus symptoms after losing all sense of smell and taste